Medium Champion Coop Kit
AVAILABILITY UPDATE 1/18: Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks from when order is placed. Turnaround times will likely get longer as we get closer to spring.
Transit time to west coast locations averages 2 weeks. Transit time to most east coast locations is one week or less.
Champion Coops are built to keep your chickens comfortable in any climate, are designed for ease of use and accessibility, and provide a safe and secure home for your flock.
The Medium Champion Coop Kit has 70 square feet of combined coop + run living space, with a 7'x7' footprint.
We recommend this coop for 3 to 7 chickens, but if you are comparing us to other comparably sized coops, then use the "industry standard" spacing recommendations for accurate comparison. The "industry standard" recommendation for this coop would be 10 to 12 chickens.
Please scroll down for a complete description of all the fantastic design features this coop has to offer (and a link to the assembly instructions), and contact the owners of Wooden Wonders directly with any questions!
- The enclosed coop/roost area is designed so the doors are at an ergonomically friendly height to minimize bending or stooping when collecting eggs, cleaning, or doing any other chicken chores.
- An optional heavy duty vinyl floor liner further simplifies coop cleaning.
- Easily access the interior of the coop and moveable nest boxes through either of the large doors: the clean out hatch on the back side or the hinged door(s) on the run side.
- The walk-in run area simplifies daily feeding and watering chores, and cleaning the run area becomes a painless task.
- window or vent on each end of enclosed coop for temperature and humidity regulation
- hatch door at top of chicken ramp and door(s) between run and coop can be used to further manage the chickens' environment
- covered/shaded run area protects from sun AND snow
- insulated roof option
- movable nest boxes allow you to adjust placement according to seasonal needs
- pressure treated 4x4 rims for ground contact
- all cedar framing and run cover strips
- pre-treated pine board siding
- Advantech premium brand sub-flooring-- highly resistant to de-laminating, even in high moisture environments.
- run enclosure covered in 1/2 inch galvanized steel welded wire, securely fastened with cedar closure strips
- perimeter security kit option to deter digging predators
- heavy duty door hardware that can be clipped or locked
Assembly will require the following tools and materials:
- tape measure
- utility knife or box cutter
- 2' level
- cordless drill or driver
- 6' step ladder
- Philips head driver bit or screwdriver
Click here to view the assembly instructions for the Medium Champion Coop Kit.
Please contact us with any questions. Call/text: 855-462-2484 or Email: email@example.com